Installing Edwardian conservatories throughout the Yorkshire region
Our Edwardian conservatory designs are a traditional and popular choice for our customers. Our competitive Edwardian conservatory prices are achieved without compromising the quality by efficient manufacture of the units, made to order at our facility in Leeds. We control the complete customer experience from design to manufacture and installation.
Edwardian or Georgian conservatories offer a traditional design, utilising the maximum interior floor space.
All conservatory prices quoted are based on a standard 3 x 3 installation and include VAT.
• Size ranges from 2m to 6m in both width and projection.
• Pitch ranges from 15° to 35°.
• Compatible with Eurocell 70mm and Eurologik window and door profile systems.
• Unique patented variable-pitch ridge assembly, accommodates a 15° to 45° pitch with square cuts to the rafters.
• Unique patented self-sealing radius end bung – eliminates the need for scribing and sealing the rafter/hip top caps.
• Unique patented wall rafter gutter, eliminating the need for flashing over the wall rafter top cap.
• 24/25mm and 32mm glazing options.
• Choice of Marshall Tufflex clip-assembly gutter, integral gutter with Marshall Tufflex joints or insulated heavy-duty box gutter.
• Easy-fit, bolt-on jack rafters.
• Adhesive polycarbonate support trim.
Terms of business
• No salesmen. Just home improvement specialists
• Installation by a fully qualified, experienced team
• No deposit
• Payment due on satisfactory completion of the installation
• All minimum prices quoted include VAT